St. Patrick’s Day is almost here and I’m going to need something to go with my green beer! By the way – have you TRIED gluten free beer? Lawz have mercy, it’s GROSS! I’m sure there are some good ones out there, but I have not found any.
All is not lost, though. If you have a gluten allergy and want to bake up some delicious St. Patrick’s Day goodies for yourself or your family, I’ve got JUST what you’re looking for! The recipes below are all especially yummy and you’ll want to make them again and again!
1. Gluten free Irish soda bread from Our Four Forks
2. Gluten free rainbow cupcakes from Raking In The Savings
3. Gluten free mint chocolate ice cream sandwiches from A Worthey Read
4. Roasted Cabbage from Jefferson Parish Parent
5. Mini Irish cream cheesecakes from Texanerin Baking
6. Gluten free Irish soda bread from Around My Family Table
7. Mint-Matcha Chia Pudding from Rabbit Food For My Bunny Teeth
8. Corned Beef and Cabbage with Parsnip Turnip Purée from Against All Grain
9. Peppermint Patties from Elana’s Pantry
10. Mint Chocolate Swirl Bark from Sally’s Baking Addiction
11. Delicious Dairy Free Green Vanilla Cupcakes from Homeketeers
12. Vegan Bailey’s ice cream from Wallflower Girl
13. Copycat Shamrock Shake from A Mother Thing
14. St. Patrick’s Day Parfaits from Merlot Mommy
15. St. Patrick’s Day Marshmallow Pops from Simply Stacie
✿ I’ve also got a neat little ebook & some checklists for you called Decluter Your Home & Improve Your Life. You get it for FREE when you sign up for my newsletter at the top of the page.
✿ Are you watching your weight? Want to be able to indulge occasionally without guilt? You can with this amazing product: http://livelovelose.EatLessFeelFull.com
✿ Want to make sure you never miss a post? Be sure to subscribe to the blog and also to like my page on FB – In The Kitchen With Carrie
✿ Not enough money at the end of the month? I can help you start making a great income from home! Here’s how: http://livelovelose.SBCPowerline.com