There’s just so many great things to say about refrigerated crescent rolls. By themselves, they are simple and delicious, it’s true. But, you can just DO so many great things with them! So many recipes call for these cold, crazy, jack-in-the-box-like pastries because when you cook with them, they make whatever it is you are making THAT much more scrumptious!
If you can overcome your fear of opening the darn things, that is.
Every single time!
Any-whooo, here are some of the best recipes I’ve found lately that call for refrigerated crescent rolls. I bet you’ll find something awesome to try this week!
1. Nutella Crescents
2. Spinach & Feta Hand Pies
3. Southwestern Cheese Puffs Recipe
4. Pulled Pork Crescents
5. Make-Ahead Breakfast Casserole
6. Cherry Crescent Ring
7. Blackberry Cream Cheese Crescent Ring
8. Jalapeno Cheddar Cream Cheese Bites
9. Resurrection Rolls
10. Sausage and Egg Muffin cups
11. Strawberry Stuffed Crescents
12. Jalapeno Popper Crescent Ring
13. Asparagus Parmesan Cheese Crescent Roll
14. Chicken Cordon Bleu Crescents and Honey Mustard Dip
15. Maple Pecan Danish Bake
16. Easy Cronut Recipe
17. Carrot Crescent Appetizers
18. Crockpot Chicken Pot Pie
19. Reese’s Peanut Butter Potstickers
20. Bourbon Caramel Apple Dessert
21. Easy Nutella Crescent Rounds
22. Easy Apple Cinnamon Rolls
23. Raspberry Crescent Ring with Cream Cheese Frosting
24. Chicken Taco Crescent Ring
25. Homemade Easy Cinnamon Rolls – Yummy!
Do you have a favorite recipe that calls for refrigerated crescent rolls? Let me know in the comments!
✿ Are you watching your weight? Want to be able to indulge occasionally without guilt? You can with this amazing product: http://livelovelose.EatLessFeelFull.com
✿ Want to make sure you never miss a post? Be sure to subscribe to the blog and also to like my page on FB – In The Kitchen With Carrie
✿ Not enough money at the end of the month? I can help you start making a great income from home! Here’s how: http://livelovelose.SBCPowerline.com